Modification of Terms
Great Canadian Entertainment (GCE) reserves the right to change these TOU from time to time at its sole discretion by posting such revised TOU on GCE Sites. By using any GCE Site following any such change, you agree to follow and be bound by the modified TOU, if any. Unless otherwise stated, any new features or content of any GCE Site will be subject to these TOU.
You agree not to:
- modify the content in any GCE Sites, including, without limitation, all text, images, multimedia, or other materials on GCE Sites (the “Content”), without prior consent of GCE;
- use the Content without prior consent of GCE;
- use the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use;
- attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to GCE Sites; or
use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of GCESites;
Accuracy of Content
All Content, with the exception of these TOU, has been made available in order to provide you with information about GCE, its products and its operations. GCE will not be responsible for typographical or other errors or omissions in the Content or on any GCE Site. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in GCE Sites, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Information on any GCE Site may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of GCE Sites is at your sole risk. GCE Sites and any content contained therein or downloadable therefrom are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. GCE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GCE or through GCE Sites shall create any warranty not expressly maid herein.
GCGC makes no warranty that any content provided through GCE Sites or any content contained therein or downloaded therefrom will meet your requirements, be accurate, complete, current or timely, or that GCE Sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. In the event that GCE Site Content is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, GCE does not intentionally make material misrepresentations nor does GCE intentionally provide incorrect information.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of GCE Sites or any Content contained therein or downloaded therefrom is at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
GCE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced at GCE Sites or any use of same by you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event or circumstance is GCE, its directors, officers, employees or agents, liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any losses or damages of whatever nature, including, without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, arising in any manner from (i) the use of any GCE Site or Content, whether directly or through a third-party site, (ii) modification or discontinuance of any GCE Site or Content or (iii) from any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or any misleading or out-of-date information, whether contained on any GCE Site, contained in the Content, or received by you from GCE through your use of any GCE Site.
Copyright & Trademarks
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs or other content on GCE Sites are trade names or trade-marks owned by GCE, trade names or trade-marks that GCE is authorized to use, intellectual property of GCE, or intellectual property that GCE is authorized to use (“Protected Property”). Any unauthorized use of Protected Property may be in violation of applicable federal or other law that may apply to trade-marks or intellectual property and could subject you to legal action. GCE grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display its Protected Property solely for your own personal, private use.
Links to and from Third Party Web sites
GCE Sites may contain links to third-party web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) which are not under the control of GCE. GCE is not responsible for content of any Third-Party Sites or any links contained in any Third-Party Sites. Links to Third-Party Sites are provided to you for convenience only, and their presentation does not imply endorsement of the Third-Party Site by GCE. GCE Sites may also be linked from Third Party Sites. GCEdoes not endorse any Third-Party Site that provides a link to any GCE Site.
GCE generally welcomes links to the main, top-level page of any GCE Site (each a “Home Page”). If you want to link to any GCE Site, you may do so provided you agree to the linking conditions as described below (the “Linking Conditions”).
By establishing a link to a GCE Site from any Third-Party Site, you agree to these Linking Conditions:
- You may establish a link a Home Page. You may not establish links to any pages other than a Home Page without prior written permission of GCE.
- You may not create frames around GCE Sites or the Content or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of GCE Sites.
- You may not utilize inline links on any page of a Third Party Site relating to images or Content displayed on GCE Sites.
- You may not imply that GCE endorses, or is affiliated with, you, your products or services, or your company without prior written permission of GCE.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity including, without limitation, GCE or a representative, director, officer, employee, or agent of GCE or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with GCE.
- You may not present false or misleading impressions about GCE services.
- You may not use any of GCE’s Protected Properties without prior written permission from the GCE. Any use of trademarks is subject to the terms and conditions set out by GCE.
- Your site may not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive or that are directed at, or appeal to, persons under the age of 19.
- GCE will have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on any Third Party Site from which you establish a link to any GCE Site.
- GCE may from time to time in its sole discretion immediately terminate your privilege to link to GCE Sites, and, on notice from GCE, you will immediately remove any links to pages of GCE Sites as provided in such notice.
- These Linking Conditions form part of the TOU and GCE may amend them at any time, without notice as described in Modification of Terms above. By maintaining a link that you have established from any Third-Party Site to a GCE Site, you are bound by such revisions. Therefore, you should periodically visit this page to review the then-current TOU and these Linking Conditions to which you are bound.
Availability of GCE Products
GCE products are designed for the entertainment of adults in Canada. Casino and slot facilities in Canada are restricted to those persons 19 years of age and over.