Stay The Night
Rest and relax before or after the game in our integrated hotel and enjoy free Wi-Fi.
No Worry Wait
Play slot machines & table games at Canada’s Largest Casino Resort while you wait.
Grab A Bite
Open daily from 11:30am to 2am
GET AHEAD OF THE GAME
All open and available games are posted on our Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto Poker page. Follow along for up to date information.
The most popular and widely played poker variant in the world. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner eager to learn the ropes, Texas Hold’em offers a unique blend of skill, strategy and dynamic gameplay.
Limits & Offerings
1/3, 2/5, and 5/10 No Limit games.
10/20, 20/40 Limit Games.
50/100 Limit Games are available by request.
All games will have a rake of 10% to a maximum of $20.
Get On The List
Visit In Person
Visit the Poker Desk, located on level 2 in the Grandstand Casino to receive a pager which will notify you when a seat is available. While you wait, enjoy the many amenities of Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto!
No-shows will automatically be removed from the system after 10 minutes.
A chance to outwit your opponents and turn an otherwise disappointing hand into a thrilling win.
Poker Player Code of Conduct
Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto pledges to provide our patrons with a professional Poker experience, so to respect both players and Team Members, the following behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Collusion with other players, or cheating of any kind
- Verbal or physical threats towards players or Team Members
- Discrimination or harassment
- Use of any profanity, offensive or obscene language
- Excessive arguing, shouting or other verbal or physical behaviour deemed to be disturbing
- Throwing, tearing, bending or any type of abuse of poker cards
- Destroying or defacing property
- Refusal to accept final decisions made by the Poker Manager
Poker Room House Rules
- English only is to be spoken at the table while a game is in
- Cell phones may be used at the table:
- When a Player has cards, they MUST NOT use their phone.
- Players may not talk on the phone at the table at any time.
- Cell phones must be inaudible to others and not cause a disturbance.
- Players are prohibited from recording/capturing video, photography, or audio.
- Smart watches cannot be used when a Player has cards.
- Headphones may be used, but Players are responsible for paying attention to the action:
- Players may be asked to remove one (1) or both headphones if they cannot follow the action.
- Players that have missed two (2) Big Blinds will forfeit their seats if there is a waiting list for that game.
- No Flop No Rake. Minimum $2 rake after the flop.
- Players MUST table change with their full stack.
- Table changes must be made immediately – after table changing, Players are considered Existing Players.
- A Player seat changing must post a Big Blind if they have moved 3 seats (“jumping over” 2 live Players) away from the blinds. If they do not want to post, they can sit out and wait for the Big Blind.
- When Running It Twice, only the first run is eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- No drinks on the table. All food must be consumed at the bar, or in designated dining areas.
- No personal belongings allowed to be used as a card protector.
- Chips may not leave the gaming table except to pay the server, purchase drinks/food or prescribed by the House. A maximum of $25 may be taken from a Player’s stack when going on a Meal Break.
- Meal Break is 45 minutes. See Floor Supervisor for details.
- After leaving a table, you may not rejoin that table for 1 hour with fewer chips than you left with.
- Verbal statements are binding, including verbal statements that are out of turn.
- Players may not play out of turn. When a Player acts out of turn, that action is binding unless the action to them changes.
- No discussion of hands in play in multi-handed pots.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to protect their own hand.
- Side wagers are not permitted.
- Players have the right to an unobstructed view of all Players chips and cards.
- Playing over and Substitute Players is not permitted.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- GCCRT prohibits the use of obscene or foul language. Using such language, making a foul, profane, obscene, or vulgar statement, or speaking abusively or intimidating to another Player or team member will not be tolerated.
- GCCRT is prohibited from allowing persons who appear to be intoxicated or who are intoxicated to gamble.
- The decision of the Poker Pit Manager / Supervisor is final.
The rules of play are intended to create a fair game and to ensure that a Player who makes an error is the one who suffers the consequences. In situations not covered by the rules or where a mechanical following of the rules would be clearly unfair, the House has the discretion to make decisions to ensure a fair game.