Code of Conduct
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you! Thank you for visiting!
For the safety of our guests and staff, you will be denied entry or asked to leave the premises if you:
- are under the age of 19 years old*;
- fail to present acceptable government-issued photo ID for entry*;”
- are intoxicated or impaired by alcohol, drugs or an illicit substance;
- are in possession of an outside alcoholic beverage, an illicit substance or a weapon;
- are wearing clothing or accessories with gang-related branding/emblems, obscene graphics or profane language;
- damage or destroy company property;
- refuse to participate in mandatory health and safety measures established by GCE or public health authorities from time to time; or
- for other reasonable causes as deemed appropriate by management or security.
* Everyone is required to present acceptable government-issued photo ID in its original physical form. Pictures or photocopies will not be accepted.
We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming and memorable experience for all of our guests.
We ask that you respect the right of others to enjoy their entertainment experience, and that you behave appropriately at all times.
Unacceptable conduct will result in your removal and/or ban from the property and all affiliated properties. Such conduct includes—and is not limited to—any of the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, or abusive language or gestures;
- Threatening or offensive conduct towards others;
- Consumption, smoking or vaping of cannabis on GCE property; and
- Smoking or vaping on property outside of designated areas.
Violence – not part of the game! Violence is not tolerated at our property.
“Violence” is the attempted or actual exercise of any physical force that causes or could cause injury, including any threatening statement or behaviour which gives a person reasonable cause to believe that they are at risk of injury.
Please always respect our team members and guests.